Social Media Manager
No of positions: 1
Experience :: 3+ years of relevant industry experience
• Coordinates content creation for and manages a comprehensive editorial calendar for social media platforms to include, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIN and YouTube
• Identifies and monitors social media and digital communications trends and provides solutions through social media that help meet the client’s goals
• Monitors social media accounts and engages with our client’s audiences in real-time to build community and raise brand awareness
• Oversees and meets agency goals for social media growth through strategic plans, paid advertising campaigns and boosts
• Works with team members to develop strategies to meet goals for major fundraising campaigns Craft along with the content writers compelling and informative content that will boost engagement on social media
• Ensures brand consistency through digital marketing platforms
• Monitors ROI and KPIs
• Works well in a team setting and has the ability to collaborate on projects
• Thinks creatively and is highly-motivated and organized
• Minimum of three years’ experience in digital marketing, communications in digital or branding agency
• Social media marketing hands on experience.
• Experience and expertise in developing social media strategies.
• Experience working with and developing a Social media marketing plan.
• Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
• Proven ability to build social media communities
• Understanding of graphic design principles
• Ability to measure the success of campaigns and course correct if required
Copyrights © 2022 Tribe. All rights reserved