Senior Adwords and PPC Campaign Specialist
No of positions: 1
Experience : 5+ years of relevant industry experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accountability for companies new project Digital Marketing Roles and responsibilities;
• Good exposure to developing the company marketing strategy;
• Creating new & existing products branding and creating product awareness with all types of customers
• Text ad, Display (Banner) ad, Video ad campaign, Mobile app ad creation, and execution
• Manage PPC campaign in Google Adwords and ad center Search engines;
• Campaign planning execution by doing competitor research
• Understanding of Quality scores, keywords match types, Landing page design, Ad targeting
• Add the negative keywords to avoid unwanted clicks and save the cost.
• Having Strong knowledge in Social Media Marketing, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, the paid campaign, SEO
• Fully own the PPC Campaign Management of the clients
• Do deep data analysis to identify actionable insights
• Proficiency with analytic tools and techniques is necessary to track and evaluate the performance of a digital campaign.
• Designing and implementing the keyword strategic business plan that expands the company s customer base on inbound digital marketing channels.
• Maintaining MIS for Budget, Enquiry, Lead, and Marketing Expenses.
• Doing continuous research to identify new product markets and customer needs
Requirements and skills:
• 5years of relevant experience in Digital Agency
• Required Experience in managing SEM, SEO, SMO, and SMM for Advertisers in an agency setup. Managing campaigns across multiple brands and industries at the same time
• Understanding of key metrics to measure the success of marketing initiatives.
• Outstanding problem solver, ability to think creatively.
• Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Working Knowledge of various digital marketing techniques
Copyrights © 2022 Tribe. All rights reserved