Business Development Manager
No of positions: 2
Experience : 5+ years of relevant industry experience
• Establishing new business through cold calling, networking and social media
• Presenting the agency’s services to prospects and clients
• Identify and target potential customers and generate new leads for the agency services ( Traditional + Digital)
• Should be capable of identifying negotiating and closing business leads independently
• Negotiating contracts and packages aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets
• Find new avenues to generate and meet the revenue targets
• Make Business proposals
• Attending trade exhibitions, seminars /conferences
• Has experience in B2B sales and business development. Knowledge of real estate, FMCG, manufacturing industry, Exhibition is a plus.
• Follow strict payment cycles and should maintain the client business accounts
• Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
• Should be self-motivated and a self-starter.
• Should have the acumen to guage and read situations
• Decode the client’s actual requirement .
• Experience working in B2B corporate Sales.
• Should be able to thrive in a performance-driven environment.
• Should be an expert team player
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Deal Closing Skills,
• Motivation for Pre Sales,
• Prospecting / Targeting Skills,
• Revenue Projections and Planning,
• Industry and Market Knowledge,
• Fab Presentation Skills,
• Meeting Sales Goals,
Copyrights © 2022 Tribe. All rights reserved